So a while ago I started working on this lego star destroyer project. I figured I’d update you guys on the progress.
Yea. I know. It doesn’t look like much but I assure that it is. I’ve inventoried over 900 parts (out of 3100 total) and I’ve also sorted them as well.
The problem is that this is a work project so it’s pretty slow going. Whenever I’m waiting for a build or have some dead time I do inventory.
What I have left is all of the small/tiny parts. They are in a separate case. Once they are done then I will order/find any missing pieces. Once I have them I can finally begin building. Like any engineering project, the hard work is all the prep.
Stay tuned friends!